Before taking the math placement test, be sure to refresh yourself on Intermediate Algebra.
Read the following information carefully
- Make sure you bring your UNC Charlotte ID and a pencil.
- If you do not have your UNC Charlotte ID card yet, bring your letter of acceptance and a picture ID.
- Only students who do not have and SAT or ACT score in Banner and who register below are allowed to enter the testing location.
- This is a timed test. Reporting late will result in being turned away. Be sure to enter the room at least 10 minutes early.
- To register: (1) type your first name with middle initial & last name below (2) type the last three digits in your UNC Charlotte student ID number (3) select a testing date from the drop down menu (3) check box (4) submit
- You will not receive an email confirmation.
- Be sure to write down the date, time and location before you hit Submit.
- Please email Debra Shafer at email@example.com if you have to cancel your reservation
Testing will always be held in either Fretwell 330.
Testing will be offered each month.
New dates and times will be entered at the end of each month.